NEA Task 17 (Planning) : Coverlines, Images and Page Furniture

front covers

main coverline
first issue - Gran Turismo : the most anticipated racing film of 2023
second issue - Saw X : the horror film we cannot wait for
i have chosen these because they build excitement and curiosity about upcoming films that my target audience would be interested in as they fit the age range and the genre of film.

other coverlines
issue 1
- the top 10 films of the decade
- exclusive interview with Kevin Greutert about Saw X
- could this be the end of cinemas?
issue 2
- why do we love action films so much?
- exclusive interview with Kevin Greutert about Saw X
- 10 questions with Wonka's Matt Lucas

Main Image
issue 1
I will cast David Ezewulu as Djimon Hounsou who plays Steve Mardenborough, the father of the main character in Gran turismo. I will cast him stood wearing jeans and a jumper next to me, as I will be casted as the main character
issue 2
I will cast Bradley Hillyer as Costas Mandylor who will be wearing a white shirt and a tie, with a serious and meaningful expression. it will be a dark photo that will be the main focus of the front cover.

Page furniture
On both magazines I will have a puff that shows that they feature exclusive new content
There will be a barcode on the bottom left of the page
I will feature different straplines and headlines for each edition
I will place quotes and stats on the front page alongside the coverlines to attract the attention of customers 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed NEA

Dear Moderator,  My name is Ethan. Welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have undertaken for the Making M...