NEA Task 18 (planning) : Mock Up of Cover 1 and 2

In this first front cover I chose to include a photo that features two of the main characters of the new Gran Turismo film as this would attract the attention of my target market, which could engage them and persuade them to purchase the magazine. I included conventional magazine elements such as puffs and a barcode. I included a puff to persuade the reader into choosing my magazine over other competitors.

In this front cover for the second issue of the magazine I chose to include a photo of a main character of the Saw X movie as this film will be popular with my target audience, which ensures that my magazine gets the attention of people, persuading them to purchase my magazine. I followed the same conventions as the front cover of issue 1 for consistency.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed NEA

Dear Moderator,  My name is Ethan. Welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have undertaken for the Making M...