NEA Task 20 (Planning) : Website Homepage and Linked Page

 

This is the home page for my website for the magazine. I chose to include links to other parts of the website to encourage users to explore my other content. It features a link to a seperate webpage that talks about the magazine in more detail for readers to find out more. I have encouraged readers to get in touch which creates a connection and relationship between them and me. I have used relevant images to engage the readers and keep them up to date with new films and content that will be in magazines.

This is the reviews page for my website. I have chosen to follow the same layout and format as the home page for consistency. The difference is the content as I am including content that is focused on giving readers an in depth view on films, which will be engaging as it is what my target audience will find useful and entertaining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Completed NEA

Dear Moderator,  My name is Ethan. Welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have undertaken for the Making M...